Berlin, Money Heist’s first spinoff, is the new Netflix hit; take this personality quiz to see which criminal from the show has the same personality as you.
As Money Heist swept the internet, anticipation for Netflix’s next moves grew. True to expectations, the company unveiled the first spinoff in 2023: Berlin. Delving into the titular character’s intriguing past, the show unfolds through eight captivating episodes, introducing a new set of accomplices aiding the protagonist in the heist of $44 million worth of royal jewelry.
This quiz is designed to assist you in discovering which of these fresh faces aligns with your vibes and what it signifies for you.
Find Your Counterpart in Money Heist: Berlin
The Berlin Character Quiz identifies which criminal you are from Money Heist’s spinoff. It puts you through fictional heist and crime scenarios that eventually reveal if you are the protagonist, Berlin, or one of his crew members.
Lucky for you, not all the results lead to crime enthusiasts of the show. You have the chance to match non-criminal personalities, like Camille, who is Berlin’s innocent love interest.
Suggested for You: Which Breaking Bad Character Are You?
Which Criminal’s Personality Matches Yours?
The main crew in Berlin consists of the titular character (Berlin) and five other criminals: Damián, Bruce, Cameron, Keila, and Roi. The following descriptions might help you find out which one shares the same personality as you.
- Berlin (ENTJ): As a crime mastermind, Berlin is a charismatic and quick-thinking leader. He cares about his crew members on a deeper, personal level and wants to ensure everyone’s okay. However, he is prone to falling for his emotions and sometimes making irrational decisions.
- Damián (ISTJ): A wise, content, and loyal old man, Damian is the source of intelligent ideas in the group. He can balance emotion and ration perfectly, often playing the role of peacemaker.
- Bruce (ESTP): Described as the jack of all trades, Bruce is a confident and easygoing gangster. His chill and cold-blooded attitude funds his charm and attracts other women—more specifically, Keila.
- Cameron (INFP): Despite her anger issues, Cameron is a caring person. Her traumatic childhood and past experiences have forced her into a tough shell. But once you get to know her, she’s just a love-seeking young girl.
- Keila (INTP): Under her nerdy façade, Keila is an adventurous girl. During the Berlin events, she broke her tender persona and engaged in risky team missions.
- Roi (ISTP): Sharing a similar fate with Cameron, Roi comes from a tragic childhood. His rough experiences have made him cold and reserved on the outside, although he’s a protective and kindhearted boy on the inside.
Take the Test to Join La Casa De Papel
If you still can’t figure out which character from Berlin matches you, take this test. Our Money Heist-inspired questions reveal which of the outlaws from the spinoff you represent in real life.
By the way, if you’re into crime dramas, you should check out our Criminal Minds Character Quiz next. It can identify what type of bandit lives in you.
With that being said, let’s see which of Berlin’s band members looks like you.
QuizExpo does not own the images used in this test and intends no copyright infringement. Netflix owns the rights to said pictures.
How to Play?
Playing personality quizzes is straightforward: Choose the option that’s true about you—or you relate to—and select “Next.” Unlike trivia quizzes, personality tests have no right or wrong answers. But the questions are in forced-choice format. The point is to push you to choose an option that makes the most sense, not the one that’s 100% true. For the most accurate results, don’t overthink your responses. Go with options that you “feel” are the best.
Questions of the quiz
- 1Choose your favorite strategy for a heist.
I don’t like to be involved
Stealthy and quick
A long-term and slow plan
Action and adventure is all I want
I don’t like strategies. In and out. Quick
- 2What makes Berlin a good spinoff?
The main heist
- 3What type of criminals would you recruit for your biggest heist?
I wouldn’t want to have a heist band
- 4Which soft skill makes a person a top-notch crime master?
You don’t need skills. You need toughness
- 5What role would you like to have in a fictional heist band?
I’d rather be a cop than a criminal
- 6What type of crime sounds intriguing?
No crime can be intriguing
Underground fights and gambling
- 7What do you think of Berlin’s ending?
I loved it
It was okay
I wasn’t a big fan of how it ended
It was dumb
I hated it
- 8Which one could motivate you to break the law?
Nothing can make me do that
- 9Are all criminals bad people? Why?
Yes, they hurt people
No, it’s a grey area
Maybe, but bad people can do good too
Nah, lots of them are cool people
I don’t even care
- 10What specialty of yours would make you a good fit for Berlin’s team?
I have nothing to offer
I’m good with numbers
I am good with words
I am good with cars and machines
I don’t know
- 11What’s your toxic trait?
I’m an overthinker
I am lazy
I am irritable
- 12How would you describe your style?
- 13What makes a person a reliable friend?
Sense of humor
None of these
- 14What kind of leader would you be?
I’d never want to be a leader
- 15Final question: What do you want in life?
I don’t know