QuizExpo complies with The Digital Millennium Copyright Act and the US Copyright Laws. Under these regulations and laws, every user/visitor of www.quizexpo.com, as well as any intellectual property owner, has the right to:
- Request a takedown of an owned IP.
- Request a review of QuizExpo’s content for possible copyright infringement.
- Control access to their copyrighted work published by or used on QuizExpo.
Claims of Copyright Infringement
At QuizExpo, we respect creators’ and intellectual property owners’ rights. And we are obligated to review every copyright infringement claim and respond immediately.
Our Actions Against Infringed Content
To comply with the DMCA and the US Copyright Laws, QuizExpo might take any of the following actions:
- Edit the content so that it’s copyright infringement-free.
- Take down, remove, or permanently block access to the copyrighted content.
- Request the IP owner’s review after editing or taking down the infringed material.
Currently, a copyright disclaimer can be found in most QuizExpo content that might include the intellectual properties of others (e.g., images of movies, TV shows, video games, etc.). However, we are committed to the Fair Use Act and would never use copyrighted material without the owner/creator’s consent.
Request a Takedown
To request a takedown of your IP on QuizExpo:
- Visit the Contact Us Page.
- Provide us with your first and last name or legal title.
- Provide us with your email address.
- Write “DMCA Takedown Request” as the subject.
- Describe your request and provide documentation proving that you own a specific IP used on QuizExpo. (Please attach links to your published work if necessary).
- Include your phone number, address, and website in your request.
- Attach a statement of good-faith statement the IP owner does not permit the use of infringed material. Here is an example: “I swear under penalty of perjury that I have a reasonable good faith belief that use of the material in the manner specified above is not authorized by me, the company I represent, its agents, or the law. The information provided herein is accurate to the best of my knowledge.”
For more info, please read the DMCA’s guide on personal takedowns.
What Happens After You File a Takedown Request?
QuizExpo professionals review every request individually and start one or multiple of the following processes:
– Our professionals might immediately remove the infringed content and report the action to you via email.
– Our professionals might edit the infringed material and report the action to you via email.
– Our professionals might contact you directly to discuss possible solutions.
Direct Contact for Copyright Issues
Through any of the following methods, you can also file a takedown request offline:
- Call our customer support service at +1 (949) 295-8343
- Fill out a takedown request and post it to QuizExpo’s office: 8311 Spectrum Irvine California 92618.