QuizExpo’s cookie policies comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Under these regulations, you, a user/visitor of www.quizexpo.com, have the right to:
- Know about the personal data we collect.
- Delete your collected personal information.
- Opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- Continue using our services with no discrimination after exercising your rights.
On this page, you find all the necessary information about the cookies we (QuizExpo) use and how you (the visitor/user) can manage them.
What Are Cookies?
“Cookies are small files sent to your browser from websites you visit. These files track and monitor the sites you visit and the items you click on these pages.”
Without cookies, websites won’t be able to store essential information and, therefore, tailor the experience for your preferences. For example, if you opt-out of a website’s cookies, you will not be able to use the “Remember Me” option and will have to repeat the login process per visit.
For more information about website cookies and their functions, read this detailed guide on Norton.
- Storing your account’s information. (i.e., username, password, email address, and authentication data).
- Remembering your preferences and customizing the experience.
- Analyzing website performance and keeping the web pages functional.
- Marketing campaigns and advertisement customization.
Note that we do not collect, use, or sell your personal information without your consent. However, “necessary cookies,” which do not require consent under the EU laws, CCPA, and GDPR, are collected automatically.
What Types of Cookies Does QuizExpo Use?
At QuizExpo, we use first-party cookies, such as (but not limited to) essential, marketing, functional, preferences, and statistics. But we also share specific information with our partners in the form of third-party cookies, primarily for (but limited to) advertisement purposes.
The following are “clear and plain language” explanations of the cookies we use.
These are cookies we (www.quizexpo.com) collect and use without third-party websites’ involvement.
- Essential: Also known as necessary cookies, essential cookies are used to keep you logged in, remember your personal preferences, load balance, and store your consents.
- Marketing: QuizExpo pages show ads from third-party advertisers. Marketing cookies allow us (and our partners) to personalize your experience and remove ads you dislike—or are not interested in. Marketing cookies also enable us to track ad campaigns, adjusting our performance accordingly.
- Functional: We need specific non-essential cookies to keep the website functional. Such cookies enable us to embed content from other websites, offer “share to your social media options,” and other comparable features.
- Preferences: Certain cookies enable us (QuizExpo) to remember your interface choices and other public preferences.
- Statistics: We need statistic cookies to collect data about the number of visitors, page sessions, page views, clicks, impressions, and other comparable data.
Please refer to the following pages for specific info on the third-party cookies on QuizExpo:
How to Manage Your Cookies on QuizExpo?
As regulated by General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to see, manage, block, or delete cookies on QuizExpo.
To see what cookies are stored on your device, go to your browser’s “Privacy and Security” section.
To prevent websites from storing cookies, turn on “Block all cookies” on your browser.
To delete the cookies on your device, clear your browsing history or data.
How to Opt-Out and Request “Do Not Sell My Personal Information”
In the preceding 12 months, we have not sold your personal information.
However, you have three options to request the removal of personal data and opt out of QuizExpo’s cookie policies:
- Visit the contact us page and send an opt-out request directly via email.
- Fill out and post your request to QuizExpo’s address: 8311 Spectrum Irvine, California 92618.
- Call our customer support service at +1 (949) 295-8343 to request, “Do not sell my personal information.”
You can also download Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, to prevent your data from being used by Google Analytics.
To learn more about how to opt out of interest-based advertisement, please visit NAI Consumer Opt-Out Organization’s website at www.optout.networkadvertising.org.