Do you want an answer to “What is my rising sign?” This astrology quiz identifies your ascendant house with twenty personality questions in no time.
What Is Your Rising Sign?
Also known as the ascendant, your rising star sign is the sign that was rising on the east of the horizon at the time of your birth. Ancient astrologists believed that the rising sign at a child’s birth represents its soul.
You could use a birth chart calculator or a rising star quiz to determine which of the twelve houses you belong in based on your date and place of birth.
Guess Your Ascendant with a Personality Quiz
Similar to the Starseed theory, it’s believed that your rising sign shapes your personality and manner. So, one way to answer questions like “What is my rising star sign?” is by taking a persona test—like the one on this page.
The quiz analyzes your traits to create an accurate profile before guessing your ascendant and revealing your rising star sign’s meaning. And it’s the best option for people who don’t know their exact birth information.
No Need for Your Place and Time of Birth
The challenge with calculating one’s rising star sign is that you have to know their time and place of birth. But few people have access to that information. So, is there any other way to guess a person’s ascendant? Yes, a personality test.
The questionnaire on this page doesn’t require your name, age, sex, or nationality to work. It is a self-report process to help discover what your rising star is based on the type of person you are.
Why It Matters to Know Your Rising Sign
Your moon sign determines your emotions, and your sun sign (zodiac sign) decides your thoughts. But your rising star affects a much broader part of your life, which is why some refer to it as “the mask you wear in public.”
Some people want to know their ascendant because it guides them to pick the crystal they need. Others use it like tarot cards to determine their life purpose. Regardless, it’s essential to ask, “what is my rising star sign?” because the answer influences your:
- First impression.
Which of the 12 Houses Is Your Ascendant?
The rising star quiz examines your personality to guess the ascendant house accurately.
Note that your rising star sign is one of the twelve zodiac signs. So, the possibilities are Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces.
How to Play?
Playing personality quizzes is straightforward: Choose the option that’s true about you—or you relate to—and select “Next.” Unlike trivia quizzes, personality tests have no right or wrong answers. But the questions are in forced-choice format. The point is to push you to choose an option that makes the most sense, not the one that’s 100% true. For the most accurate results, don’t overthink your responses. Go with options that you “feel” are the best.
Questions of the quiz
- 1Why do you want to know what your rising star sign is?
I need to know it to make better decisions
Someone asked me about it
Just for fun
I don’t have any particular reason
- 2How often do you get mad at your loved ones?
All the time.
- 3On a scale of 0 to 5, how emotional are you? (5 means you’re overly emotional).
- 4How do you express negative feelings like anger or disappointment?
I often cry
I try to talk about them
I express them non-verbally
I don’t express my negative emotions
- 5What do you think is the first impression you often give?
- 6What do you do when you’re nervous?
I talk to a loved one
I motivate myself
I try to remain realistic and calm myself down
- 7What is your prominent mood in the morning?
- 8Which of these places are you drawn to?
Sky or space
- 9Which word describes your style?
- 10How active is your social life?
Not so active
Not active at all
- 11What do you expect from a romantic relationship?
- 12Fill in the blank. People usually think I’m a ____________ person.
- 13What’s a trait that you look in a friend?
- 14In what order would your prioritize career, love, and fun in your life?
Love, fun, career
Love, career, fun
Fun, love, career
Career, love, fun
- 15How easy is it for you to calm down after something or someone pisses you off?
Not so easy
Kind of easy
It depends. I rarely get mad.
- 16Would you say you are a moody person?
Yes, I’m quite moody
Kind of, but I’m not that moody
I don’t think so
No, I’m not moody at all.
- 17Do you believe your rising star sign can expose the type of person you are?
I think so.
I’m not sure.
No, I don’t believe in astrology.
- 18What could boost your energy?
A hug from a loved one
A family gathering
An exciting adventure.
A promotion or work-related success.
- 19Which one affects your decisions?
Family and friends
- 20Final question; are you a morning or night person?