This Resident Evil 4 Remake Quiz reveals how well you know the game. Only true RE4 fans can beat this trivia test and score more than 80%.
The Hardest Resident Evil 4 Remake Quiz
The RE4 Remake Quiz is a trivia test with 20 questions. It is based on the recent changes to the 2005 Resident Evil 4’s lore and gameplay in the 2003 remake.
Resident Evil 4 is a third-person shooter about Leon, a special force agent, who’s on a mission to save the president’s daughter, Ashely. The original game hit consoles in 2005, but its remake was released in 2023 with significant improvements.
With the current test, you can see if you know this video game well enough to call yourself a true fan. The following questions challenge your lore, gameplay, and easter egg knowledge to reveal how big of an RE4 fan you are.
|RE4 Remake Question||Difficulty|
|How old is Ashley in the RE4 remake?||Easy|
|What is the most powerful gun in the game?||Normal|
|How many treasures are in the RE4 remake?||Hard|
By the way, if you’re into AAA games, check out the Hogwarts Legacy Quiz next. (It’s as equally fun as this one.)
The Test Includes Trivia, Easter Eggs, and Lore Questions
Like previous remakes of RE2 and 3, the remake of Resident Evil 4 comes with countless easter eggs and missable details. The quiz, therefore, includes challenging questions about the subtle nods and references that only diehard RE4 fans would notice.
How to Interpret Your RE4 Remake Quiz Scores
The test rules are simple: You get one point for each correct answer. But what does your final score mean? The higher you score, the better you know the RE4 remake and the higher you rank on the leaderboard.
0-5 Points: Rookie Officer
Having five or fewer correct answers means you’re new to the franchise. Like a rookie officer from Racoon City, you have no idea what’s happening in the Village; you just want to go home.
6-10 Points: Trained Soldier
You know some stuff about RE games, but you’re just trying to disguise yourself as a real fan. Scoring 10 points or less is a huge sign that you don’t know RE4 that well.
11-15 Points: Racoon City Survivor
Although not quite impressive, a score of 11 to 15 means you’ve been around for a while. You have that basic knowledge a player needs to navigate through the remake’s missions.
Suggested Quiz: What Should I Play?
16-19 Points: Plagas Expert
Impressive. A score of 16 to 19 indicates you’re either a veteran fan who’s been around since the original game or a new fan obsessed with the remake. Either way, you deserve to be in the RE4 remake fan club. Congrats, soldier.
20 Points: Leon, the Professional
You’re among the top 1% of Resident Evil 4 fans. A perfect score on this quiz is as rare as it gets. But true gamers like you make it look easy.
Test Your RE4 Remake Knowledge Now!
Time to expose fake fans. The following RE4 remake questions determine how well you know the franchise and what kind of player you are—a rookie, a veteran, or a professional.
Hit the start button and let the Leon S. Kennedy in you out.
QuizExpo does not own the images in the Resident Evil 4 Remake Quiz and intends no copyright infringement. Capcom owns the said pictures.
How to Play?
A trivia quiz comes with right and wrong answers. You receive one point for each correct response—but no negatives for the incorrect ones. Take your time and read the questions carefully because some might be trick questions. Choose an option and lock it in by tapping “Next.” Lucky for you, the trivia quizzes have instant results. You see if your response was correct immediately. (Green is good, red is bad.) Even better, you can learn more about the topics with the “answer reveals,” the fun-fact snippets that appear after each question.
Questions of the quiz
- 1How many Rhinoceros Beetles are in the RE4 remake?
- 2What happens if you shoot the lake before Chapter 4?
You kill a bunch of fishes
You can’t shoot the lake
- 3How many clockwork castellans should Leon destroy to get the Primal Knife?
- 4Fact or fiction? Luis prays before starting the fight in the Mercenaries Mode.
- 5What does the Striker Case Charm in the RE4 remake refer to?
Shooting Range Ammo Glitch in the original game
The Ditman Glitch in the original RE4
The Shotgun ammo glitch in the original game
None of them
- 6What does the Grilled Big Cheese trophy refer to?
None of them
- 7What does the Wave Goodbye, Right Hand trophy refer to?
Salazar’s line in the 2005 RE4
Mendez’s line in the 2005 RE4
It refers to cutting off Verdugo’s right hand
None of the above
- 8Why is the hardest mode in the RE4 remake called Professional?
It’s a nod to Leon’s military background
It’s a nod to Léon: The Professional movie
It doesn’t have any specific meaning
- 9Why is one of the Magnum guns in the RE4 remake called the Killer7?
There’s a “7” engraved on its handle
It’s the name of another Capcom game
It’s the name of an actual gun
No one knows the story behind it
- 10Who gave Leon his Combat Knife?
- 11Okay, who gave Leon his handgun, SR-09 R?
He got it in the R.P.D
- 12Fact or fiction. Leon can flip the jet ski in the RE4 remake’s Final Chapter.
- 13Ashley’s line, “I’m a master of unlocking,” refers to which Resident Evil character?
Leon S. Kennedy
- 14What’s the most expensive treasure in the Resident Evil 4 remake?
The Elegant Mask
The Elegant Crown
Chalice of Atonement
- 15What is the most expensive gem in the game?
- 16Which character does the Gas Mask apparel refer to?
None of them
- 17What does the Chicken Hat apparel do in the Resident Evil 4 remake?
Decreases reload time
Decreases received damage
Increases inflicted melee damage
- 18What are the Plagas-infected dogs called in RE4?
They don’t have a name
- 19What year is it in the Resident Evil 4 remake?
- 20How is Leon in the Resident Evil 4 remake?