This Music Trivia Quiz has different hard and easy questions about different styles, such as Rock, Pop, Classic, etc. Find answers and test your knowledge.
Music has always been an integral part of everyone’s life. Imagine there was no music. What should have accompanied you on long distances That you are going through plane or train? So it’s hard to imagine a world without it. It is hard to find information about the first humans to become interested in learning and understanding music. Keep in mind the drum noise in the tribes; this was a primary use of tones.
Music has changed over the centuries, and certainly will not like now in the future. But it is part of every country’s culture. A genre of music is a common term that defines such musical pieces as belonging to one tradition or collection of conventions. In several different ways, it can be categorized into various genres. Music genres include the Electronic Dance, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Rhythm and Blues, Country, Hip-Hop, etc. Here it is time to talk about music trivia and some facts about pop and rock songs. At last, you can play a music trivia quiz to increase your information about music trivia.
Rock Music Trivia
Rock was initially known as rock and roll and was called by the same name until 1960, 10 years after its invention, it made a name for itself around the world and became famous. Rock is a style that transmits a lot of energy to the audience, and that’s why middle-aged people are often not interested in this style and prefer slow-rhythmed music.
This style caused a lot of controversies, such as those political and popular movements inspired by this kind of music. Many of the famous stars who popularized the culture include Little Richard, Bill Haley, and Chuck Berry. At the same time, rock bands such as Pink Floyd, The Doors, Metallica, Nirvana, and Megadeth are the new bands that appear and continue in the best way.
Pop Music Trivia
In the context of abbreviated pop vocabulary, it is the word popular, which in English means public interest, so it is obvious that pop means popular music. Pop is sometimes referred to as music designed to gain commercial and financial income, and its artistic value is lower than that of other styles. The spread of pop music around the world has been very rapid, which is considered to be the quickest in this field, and many singers have switched to this style in less than fifty years.
Highly used instruments are electric guitars, synthesizer drums as well as bass. You will listen to this kind of music by listening to songs by Britney Spears, Madonna, Beyonce Lady Gaga, and, of course, “King of Pop,” Michael Jackson.
Easy & Hard Music Trivia
If you also like to challenge your knowledge and have a little fun, play the music trivia quiz. This quiz has different degrees of difficulty. If you claim to know all the styles of music, be sure to try the hard music trivia questions. But if you want to face fewer challenges in this quiz and your information is low, and you are an ordinary listener, start with an easy music trivia quiz. Here are examples of hard music trivia questions:
- This instrument was patented in 1856 and featured a double-reed. It was used in an outdoor band to replace the oboes and bassoons. Which kind of instrument was it?
- If a piano contains 52 white keys, how many black keys does it have?
- This fascinating set-up – consisting of metal pots hanging over a frame – is known as a musical instrument and originated in Bali. What do you name it?
And here are Some sample s of easy trivia questions:
- Who made its stage debut in The Pajama Game production in 1960?
- What band produced Brothers In Arms, the best-selling album?
- In the same week in 1964, which group had the top five singles?
Music is now one of the most influential forces in today’s culture. All of us have resources that offer us first-hand access to new albums and song releases. It doesn’t matter, if you are a fan of any style, Just enter” Music Trivia Quiz” to enjoy and entertain yourself.
How to Play?
A trivia quiz comes with right and wrong answers. You receive one point for each correct response—but no negatives for the incorrect ones. Take your time and read the questions carefully because some might be trick questions. Choose an option and lock it in by tapping “Next.” Lucky for you, the trivia quizzes have instant results. You see if your response was correct immediately. (Green is good, red is bad.) Even better, you can learn more about the topics with the “answer reveals,” the fun-fact snippets that appear after each question.
Questions of the quiz
- 1The "shallow" song in the movie "A Star is Born" was a duet between pop star Lady Gaga and ....
- 2After Justin Bieber, which of the following singers has the most followers on Twitter?
- 3Who was the drummer of the "Queen" band?
- 4Who is the best pop singer of 2020 according to the fans' votes?
- 5Match The Lyrics to the Song: "There's a fire starting in my heart. Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark."
Love the Way You Lie
One More Night
Rolling in the Deep
- 6The song "Boyfriend" was part of my album released in 2013. Who am I?
- 7Who is "The Material Girl"?
- 8What is the oldest musical instrument?
- 9During which decade did Elvis get its first UK No. 1?
- 10Who was Nirvana's original drummer?
- 11What was the style of Pink Floyd's music?
- 12What was the best-selling album of 2019 on the Billboard 200 chart?
"When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?", Billie Eilish
"Map of the Soul: Persona," BTS
"Lover," Taylor Swift
- 13What are the piano keys made of?
Plastic or Resin
- 14Complete this lyric from Billie Eilish's song."You should see me in a crown, your …… is my favorite sound."
None of Them
- 15A single violin is made from over ….. pieces of wood.
- 16Which of these songs is Not Taylor Swift's song?
- 17What is the biggest selling music single of all time?
'Candle in the Wind' (1997)
'Poker Face' (2008)
'Drop It Like It's Hot' (2004)
'Alcohol' ( 2005)
- 18Who is the current King of Hip-Hop?