Find out if your lifestyle is balanced by taking this quiz. It will help you see which areas need improvement in your life.
6 Subtle Signs of a Balanced Life
If you are satisfied with your life’s physical, mental, emotional, social, financial, and spiritual aspects, your life is in harmony. This encompasses contentment in your relationship, career, routine, and overall status.
The following are the six signs of a composed lifestyle:
- Your diet and sleep routines are healthy.
- You can regulate your emotions effectively.
- Your mentality tends to be positive.
- You maintain a social life beyond workplace interactions.
- You are content with your income.
- Your predominant mood is one of peace and happiness.
On the other hand, if you feel overworked, burnt out, depressed, lonely, anxious, and dissatisfied, your life is clearly imbalanced.
How to Check if Your Life is Balanced
To see how well-adjust your life is, ask yourself the following satisfactory-check questions:
- Am I happy with my job?
- Do I feel loved?
- Am I healthy?
- Do I have peace of mind?
- Do I feel financially secure?
- Am I in touch with my genuine emotions?
If you responded with “yes” to the above questions, your life is well-balanced. However, negative responses to some of them might indicate an imbalanced routine that could negatively impact fundamental aspects of your life.
Is Work-Life Balance Enough?
Striking a balance between work and life is crucial, but it goes beyond having a well-scheduled routine and adequate rest. True equilibrium involves tending to all aspects of life, including fulfilling your sexual, social, spiritual, and emotional needs, not just focusing on career and leisure.
How Do You Find Balance in Life?
According to Bahar Jaff, a life coach, you need six ingredients to build a balanced life: Will, passion, patience, love, belief, and determination. Each of these characteristics helps you attend to one core aspect of life. (See below.)
- You need “will” to build a healthy lifestyle.
- You want “passion” to excel in the emotional aspects of life.
- You should have “patience” to have a clear mind.
- You must “love” and feel loved to satisfy your social needs.
- You require “determination” to achieve financial success.
- And you have to rely on your “beliefs” to attend to your spiritual aspirations.
See How Balanced Your Life Is With a Quiz
Do you wonder how stable and thriving your lifestyle is? Take this routine and relationship quiz for an accurate answer. In 15 questions, the test reveals your life’s strong and weak points, considering the six core areas: Physical, mental, emotional, social, financial, and spiritual.
How to Play?
Playing personality quizzes is straightforward: Choose the option that’s true about you—or you relate to—and select “Next.” Unlike trivia quizzes, personality tests have no right or wrong answers. But the questions are in forced-choice format. The point is to push you to choose an option that makes the most sense, not the one that’s 100% true. For the most accurate results, don’t overthink your responses. Go with options that you “feel” are the best.
Questions of the quiz
- 1How much sleep do you get per day?
4 hours or less
- 2How would you describe your current diet?
Mostly fast food
- 3How often do you work out?
I'm planning to start working out
I used to work out regularly, but now it's just random
I don't work out at all
- 4Are you happy in your relationship?
Yes, I am 100% happy
Yeah, but we're working on some stuff
Meh, could've been better
No, I'm not (or I'm not in a relationship)
- 5Do you have friends whom you can rely on?
Which word better describes your social life?
- 6Are you comfortable expressing your emotions to loved ones?
To most of them, yeah
Only a few of them get me
No, not at all
- 7Do you consider yourself mentally peaceful?
I do. I feel content
I'm not sure. But I'm in a good place
I can't say yes. I'm a bit anxious
No, not at all. I'm not peaceful
- 8How do you feel about your job?
I love it
I'm starting to take it seriously
I can't say I love it. But it's fine
I hate my job (or I don't have one)
- 9Are you happy with your income?
Yes, I feel like I'm well-paid
I could've been better. But I'm grateful
Not really. I feel underpaid
I don't even have a job
- 10How would you rate yourself as a member of society?
10/10 (Active, productive, helpful)
8/10 (Useful, improving, cooperative)
6/10 (Unproductive with potential)
4/10 (Inactive, unproductive, isolated)
- 11Do you have time to attend to your hobbies?
Yes. I use my hobbies as a recharging activity
Not really. But I'm trying to free up some time for that
I don't need hobbies. I have work to do
I have time, but I don't have any hobbies
- 12What's your average anxiety level?
- 13Do you feel appreciated?
Yes. I have people who love me
I don't. But I'm working on my trust issues
Only a few people like me. That's all
No. I'm unlovable
- 14One last question: How do you see your future panning out?
Birght. I'm hopeful!
Better than my present
It'll be the same as now
It'll be even worse