What’s your personality like as a breakup reason? This relationship quiz exposes your heartbreaker persona—with painful accuracy.
What Would You be as a Breakup Reason?
You as the reason for a breakup is the least pleasing aspect of you. It’s that ugly, insecure, childish you that you’ve been trying to hide. But enough suppression; this Breakup Reason Quiz exposes the dark lover in you.
Those of you who dare to take this test will self-discover three things:
- What is your most toxic trait
- How you deal with heartbreaks.
- And which emotion fuels your breakups?
Previously, we revealed your persona as a love confession—and it was a hit. Most participants were surprised to see how their characteristics can predict their true emotions. This time, we’re trying our hands at discovering a less sentimental aspect of yours: your breakup-causing traits.
Was It You, Or Was It Actually Them?
Many participants want to know if they were the reason for their breakups. To assist with their painful self-discovery journey, the Breakup Reason Quiz offers insights into possible deal-breakers in your relationship. It all starts with simple questions like, “Were you happy in your relationship?” or “Did you try fixing it before throwing it away?”
What Are Examples of People as Breakup Reasons?
Condensing people into breakup reasons is challenging. But hypothetically speaking, we would need to group them into the following categories: Deception, silence, mismatch, detachment, and interference.
- Deception: “I’m just a piece of sh**.”
- Silence: “I don’t know what to say.”
- Mismatch: “We’re not meant to be.”
- Detachment: “I don’t feel the same way.”
- Interference: “I need to work on myself.”
Still Want to Meet Your “Breakup-Reason” Persona?
It’s a brutal face-off: you vs. the least favorite part of yourself. But if you genuinely want to know your unhealthy behaviors in romantic relationships, take this quiz.
Figuring out your breakup persona could help you form healthier bonds in the future—and keep an eye on your destructive characteristics. (We all have a bunch.)
Let’s see who you are, a reason to break someone’s heart. 💔
How to Play?
Playing personality quizzes is straightforward: Choose the option that’s true about you—or you relate to—and select “Next.” Unlike trivia quizzes, personality tests have no right or wrong answers. But the questions are in forced-choice format. The point is to push you to choose an option that makes the most sense, not the one that’s 100% true. For the most accurate results, don’t overthink your responses. Go with options that you “feel” are the best.
Questions of the quiz
- 1What would you say about your ex?
I hope they're doing fine
They're a lie machine
I hope they can forgive me
IDGF about that MF
- 2Would you be jealous of your ex's new partner?
No, I'm over it
I might be
Only if they look better than me
Yes, I AM jealous of that MF's relationships
- 3Why do most relationships end?
Traumas or emotional immaturity
Cheating and lies
Life and time (it's a natural thing)
Bad “seggs” or bedroom boredom
- 4What could justify cheating?
Your partner's betrayal gives you the pass
Discovering your sexuality
Being bored in your current relationship
- 5Would you give your ex a second chance? Why?
Maybe. It depends on so many factors
No, I will never trust them again
No, I'm a different person now
Yes, but only to avenge our breakup
- 6Which word better describes your last relationship's memories?
Kind of cute
- 7What's your preferred breakup method?
In-person talks or thorough couples therapy
A quick and short text message would you
I prefer a quick phone call or FaceTime
I just disappear. That's the best goodbye
- 8Which one is an unignorable red flag?
Tiny pink lies
Lack of sexual tension
Having too many friends
- 9What could save your last relationship?
Time (or nothing could)
- 10What type of romantic are you?
Action-over-words type of romantic
I'm not that romantic, TBH
- 11Have you ever lied to your lovers?
No, not really
Only tiny little pink lies
Yes, but I had no other options
Yes, but only because they lied to me first
- 12How likely are you to cheat on a toxic partner?
80% (or likelier)
- 13What's your love language?
Nice words and cuddles
Buying expensive gifts
Acts of service
Physical touch and “seggs”
- 14How do you solve your emotional conflicts?
- 15Final question: Would you hook up with your super-hot ex?
Yes, that would be hot
Only if I'm too drunk
Yes, but I would blackmail them after that