This personality quiz can tell which tennis player you are after analyzing your characteristics (and playstyle, if you’re a tennis player yourself).
2023 brought some tennis highlights, like Djokovic tearing his shirt off after the Alcaraz match and Nadal confirming retirement post-2024. However, setting aside these controversies, my primary focus, as a devoted tennis fan, is on a lighthearted question: Which tennis player are you?
For fellow tennis enthusiasts like me, I’ve crafted an entertaining personality quiz that aligns your traits with some of the greatest players of our era. If you share my passion for the sport, you’re bound to find this quiz enjoyable—I can guarantee that.
Reveal the Tennis Player in You
With 15 sports and personality questions, the Tennis Player Quiz pairs you with one of the world’s top players—Novak, Rafael, Roger, Coco, Serena, and others. The test is unique in that it draws inspiration from both the play style and off-court persona of these players. When it matches you to a star, it offers a multi-layered comparison, envisioning you as a real-world tennis player.
If you’re wondering about our expertise on the topic, rest assured that our team has set records with the MLB, NFL, NBA, and NHL Player Quizzes. Basically, our sports editorial team, a bunch of Wimbledon enthusiasts, brings their nerdy expertise to the game.
Want to find the tennis player in you on your own? The following descriptions will help.
Top Tennis Players’ Personalities and MBTIs
Below, you can find a list of the best tennis players and their personalities—as well as their MBTIs.
- Novak Djokovic (ESTP): Known for his confidence and discipline, Novak is a goal-oriented, level-headed, and mentally tough tennis player.
- Roger Federer (ISFJ): Roger’s stylishness makes him an iconic player. On the court, he’s an elegant and swift opponent. Off the court, he’s a humble, charismatic, and composed guy.
- Coco Gauff (INFJ): A rising star in WTA, Coco is renowned for her youthful energy and influential personality. When she’s not playing tennis, you can find Coco advocating for social justice and equality—exhibiting a maturity beyond her age.
- Serena Williams (ESFP): Determined, independent, and competitive, Serena—one of the most admired female tennis players of all time—has a calm and approachable personality.
Suggested for You: Which MLB Hall of Famer Are You?
Find Your Match in ATP & WTA with a Quiz
The Tennis Player Personality Quiz pinpoints the top player with a personality similar to yours. We’ve gathered a database of current sports stars and have analyzed both their on and off-court personas for accurate and enjoyable matches.
Since you’re clearly a sports enthusiast, we also recommend you take our NBA Personality Quiz next. It does the same thing for your persona as a basketball superstar.
QuizExpo may not own some of the images used in this quiz and intends no copyright infringement.
How to Play?
Playing personality quizzes is straightforward: Choose the option that’s true about you—or you relate to—and select “Next.” Unlike trivia quizzes, personality tests have no right or wrong answers. But the questions are in forced-choice format. The point is to push you to choose an option that makes the most sense, not the one that’s 100% true. For the most accurate results, don’t overthink your responses. Go with options that you “feel” are the best.
Questions of the quiz
- 1What makes tennis a great sport?
- 2What type of tennis players are you a fan of?
- 3Which one’s a winning strategy?
- 4How would you deal with failure?
I’d give myself some time
I would talk to a loved one
I would turn it into a lesson
I’m really bad at that. So, IDK
- 5Would you like to become a professional tennis player? Why?
I am a tennis player
Yes, it’s my passion
No, I’m just a fan
Yes, I want to become a world champion
- 6Which one better describes your routine?
- 7What kind of diet do you currently have?
I don’t have a specific diet
- 8Tennis aside, which sports interest you?
- 9Choose a celebration style for yourself.
- 10Choose a style.
- 11Do you work out? What’s your workout routine like?
Five days a week
Every other day (or I don’t work out)
I just started working out
- 12What are your priorities in life?
- 13How would you describe your social media persona?
- 14WTA or ATP? Which one are you a fan of?
I like both
- 15Final question: How do you perform under pressure and stress?
I excel under pressure
I’m mostly fine when I perform under stress
Stress and pressure don’t affect my performance
I mess up