Are you smart enough to pass this Animal Trivia Quiz? It has different general and famous questions about farms and wild animals. Let’s Challange your knowledge.
Despite the astonishing development and decryption of many mysteries, on this planet, there are still mysterious items that will surprise man if they are discovered. The earth is home to approximately 7.77 million species, each containing biological information from the past. The fantastic things animals can do are still concealed from humans. These amazing facts about animals that may surprise you are called animal trivia. If you love animals, try our spirit animal quiz.
Studying living creatures on earth always gives us plenty of fascinating knowledge, and we are getting to learn more about animals. Biologists and zoologists discover something every once in a while about the natural and acquired habits and characteristics of animals that amaze not only ordinary humans but themselves. More importantly, the way scientists make these fantastic discoveries is hard to imagine. You’ll get to learn fascinating and exciting facts about various animal species in the following, which will impress you a lot.
General Animal Trivia
The general trivia about animals are discussed first, then you will get acquainted with the famous facts in this field.
- Some of the Jellyfishes never die. This marine animal can use its stem cells to repair damaged or defective organs in its body as if it were a new organ.
- A string of spider webs is thinner than human hair, but having the same thickness is five times stronger than steel. A rope that is only 5 cm thick from the web of the spider will stop a Boeing 747.
- Cats and horses are highly vulnerable to Mediterranean black widow poison, but dogs are relatively resistant to poison. Sheep and rabbits are naturally immune to this poison.
- Female lions do 90 percent of the hunting. It is the female lions who do the majority of the work in feeding their families. “Lionesses, not lions, do much of the hunt for their pride.
Famous Animal Trivia
Now it is time to get familiar with some famous trivia.
- Penguins ask for the hand of in marriage. Penguins get married only once, and when a male penguin chooses a female to get married by offering her a pebble, he will propose to her.
- Male seahorses are responsible for giving birth to offspring. Seahorses have a monogamous life. When mating occurs, the male Seahorses will keep the fertilized eggs in a bag in their body until the babies are born. Also, male and female seahorses take each other’s tails while swimming, just like humans walking hand in hand.
- The snails can sleep up to 3 years and do not eat anything during this time.
- Seashells can change their sex. Seashells can change their sex depending on which sex will be more useful during the mating season.
Farm Animal Trivia
Do you know about farm animals? Here are some facts about them:
- Placing the eyes of a donkey in the head of it helps it to see all four feet at all times.
- Cows also become friends. Studies have shown that cows are very social and that they may even have a deeper relationship with one of the cows. If for whatever reason, they’re separated from their best friend, they’ll suffer from stress and depression.
- Goats have the accent as humans. Their voices often change depending on the circumstances and the environment, and the time they spend with their peers.
- Chickens absorb vitamin D from the sunlight through their combs. There are more chickens than humans in the world.
- The average hen lays about 227 eggs a year. Chickens lay brown eggs, they have red ear lobes. The two are genetically related.
- The offspring is called a mule when a female horse and male donkey mate, but when a male horse and female donkey mate is called a hinny.
Studying living species and wildlife on earth always gives us plenty of fascinating knowledge, and we are getting to learn more about animals. If you are eager to learn more about the amazing facts about animals, you have been invited to take part in this challenge.
Animal Trivia Challenge
Are you an animal lover? Are you inspired by animals? This is a challenge that will surprise you even more. Such questions about animal trivia will determine how much you really know about them.
How to Play?
A trivia quiz comes with right and wrong answers. You receive one point for each correct response—but no negatives for the incorrect ones. Take your time and read the questions carefully because some might be trick questions. Choose an option and lock it in by tapping “Next.” Lucky for you, the trivia quizzes have instant results. You see if your response was correct immediately. (Green is good, red is bad.) Even better, you can learn more about the topics with the “answer reveals,” the fun-fact snippets that appear after each question.
Questions of the quiz
- 1What's the name of a lions group?
- 2Do you know which of the following animals has the highest blood pressure?
- 3Rabbits are born blind
- 4What animal has the weakest immune system?
- 5How long is an African elephant's pregnancy?
- 6How many legs mosquitoes have?
- 7How long can a snail sleep without eating?
- 8Which one of these never sleeps?
- 9Which of the following animals is Mare?
An adult female horse
An adult male horse
- 10Stork birds are a symbol of …..
- 11Which one is true about kangaroo rats?
They don't eat
They don't drink water
They don't eat and drink water
They eat and drink water
- 12Which bird cannot walk?
- 13What's the size of a newborn kangaroo?
A Lima bean size
A Pea size
A carrot size
A Limon size
- 14Which of the following animals is immortal?
- 15What's the largest animal in the world?